This site is intended for health professionals only
Other Neurology modules
Five minute neurological examination (1 CPD hour)
Key questions on insomnia (1 CPD hour)
Challenges in neurology (1.5 CPD hours)
Genitourinary medicine and infectious disease specialists Dr Sarah Cochrane and Dr Begoña Bovill discuss presentations of HIV in primary care, pre-test counselling and palliative care for AIDS.
Dr Teng-Teng Chung, consultant endocrinologist, discusses hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism
Dr Jens Foell presents five different osteoarthritis cases and gives advice on how to manage each patient.
To update you on:
- The features of a collapse that would suggest that a seizure has taken place
- When to refer to secondary care
- What investigations are likely to be done and when a diagnosis might be made
- Principles of pharmacotherapy
- Current issues to do with branded versus generic prescribing
- Contraception and pregnancy in patients with epilepsy