This site is intended for health professionals only
Other Musculoskeletal medicine modules
Top tips in musculoskeletal care: a video module (1 CPD hour)
Key questions on fibromyalgia (1.5 CPD hours)
Dr Jessica Garner, clinical fellow in obstetrics and gynaecology and Miss Maryam Parisaei, consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist, on investigating rash in pregnant women, managing chicken pox in pregnancy and travel advice for zika virus.
Dr John Dean, consultant cardiologist, on identifying patients with AF, personalised care and manging patients who are persistently unwell despite treatment
Consultant ophthalmic surgeon Mr Ramu Muniraju with cases on posterior vitreous detachment, diabetic retinopathy and when to refer urgently to secondary care
To update you on:
- Latest research about the risk factors associated with gout
- Short-term and long-term management of acute and chronic gout
- Therapeutic options including the role of febuxostat
- The latest evidence on diet and lifestyle adjustment
- Management of comorbidities associated with gout
This module has been developed by Pulse Learning’s team of medical writers and editors, and peer reviewed by our GP advisers.