This site is intended for health professionals only
Other Musculoskeletal medicine modules
Top tips in musculoskeletal care: a video module (1 CPD hour)
Key questions on fibromyalgia (1.5 CPD hours)
Dr Olwen Jones on whether self-taken genital swabs are acceptable in teenagers, speculum examinations in pregnancy and treating recurrent thrush
Consultant cardiologist Dr Angus Nightingale and clinical research fellow Dr Thomas Hinton on blood pressure monitoring, contraindications to general anaesthesia and what blood pressure targets GPs should be aiming for.
Dr Simon Stockley advises on key warning signs for sepsis and referring cases to secondary care
To update you on:
- Latest research about the risk factors associated with gout
- Short-term and long-term management of acute and chronic gout
- Therapeutic options including the role of febuxostat
- The latest evidence on diet and lifestyle adjustment
- Management of comorbidities associated with gout
This module has been developed by Pulse Learning’s team of medical writers and editors, and peer reviewed by our GP advisers.